400g tin of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
Leaves from 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary, finely chopped (about 1 tbsp)
2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp smoked paprika
100g whole almonds
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Toss the chickpeas, rosemary, cumin, paprika and some salt and pepper together on a large baking tray.
3. Spread them out in an even layer and bake for 15 min until tghey start to crisp up.
4. Then scatter in the almonds and toss everything together. Return to the oven for 15 min until the chickpeas are crisp and have caught colour.
5. Remove from the oven, tip into a bowl, allow to cool a little and then serve.