If you’ve ended up on this website, you were either looking for information on the Broads or words of wisdom on writing. You have come to the right place and may contact me with any related question by filling in the contact form below.
I can help you with a variety of writing and Broads related issues, and perhaps, you would also like to offer me some of your knowledge or expertise. Perhaps, you would just like to hook up and muse about the value of writing or the beauty of the Broads. That’s ok too!
Good Reasons for Contacting Me – Writing and Broads Collaboration
Since the establishment of this website, I have been contacted by people, particularly in relation to the following:
- The Broads: Residents or promoters of the Broads can contact me to help them promote and protect this beautiful region. I publish information and photos of the area nearly on a daily basis and know the wonderful wetlands like the back of my hand. If you’ve never been here, please let me advise you on the best ways to visit, places to stay and eat, and all other Broads’ related issues. If you are one of the fabulous people working in the protection and conservation of the Broads, you may use this website as a platform for promotion and education.
- Norwich – City of Literature: In May 2012, Norwich was awarded the “UNESCO City of Literature” status. This award was greatly deserved and due to the great work of the University and the people of the city. Apart from boasting a strong writing tradition, the city celebrates writing annually with the World Literature Festival. To find out more about the work done in this great city, please do not hesitate to get in touch. You may also contact me to have an event publicised on this website.
- My Writing Services: You can hire me as a journalist or writer. As a freelancer, I am always intrigued by the rich variety of writing assignments that present themselves, and love the abundance of tasks. I consider any type of assignment, just get in touch, and we can discuss the details.
- Writers’ Forum: This website is also designed as a meeting place for writers from across the globe. We discuss great writing, support each other’s efforts, and exchange tips and advice.
- Aspiring Writers: I love supporting aspiring writers by reading and advising on their work. As a freelancer, I am also in a position to help you to get published and find writing assignments.
- Other Inquiries: Every once in a while, I receive an unusual request, much to my delight. Therefore, I would like to stress that you may get in touch for entirely different reasons. If you’ve stumbled upon this website and feel like getting in touch, please do!
Let’s Start a Conversation
While I love the written word, I love communicating and conversing with people just as much. People and nature are rich sources of inspiration. It’s in human interaction that we grow and learn, and I cherish each conversation as a result. Contacting me is easy by filling in the contact form you’ll find at the bottom of this page.
I check my inbox every morning and reply at once. Since setting up this website, I have had the privilege to meet and converse with people from all over the world, and I would love to hear what you have to say too. Whenever you speak to someone, you grow a little as a person, provide support, inspire, and share.
Submit your guest post
I set up this website with the intention of publishing great writing, not just penned by myself, but also by other writers. Right from the beginning, I asked fellow writers, well-established ones as well as newcomers, to submit guest posts. Each publication has enhanced the content of this website, so much so that I now have over 17’000 monthly website visitors.
While I obviously welcome SEO-friendly posts, I also like publishing works of fiction because of the great tradition of literature we have here in Norwich. Both types of contribution have their merits and I would like to invite you to submit your guest post. Fill in the form below and tell me about your post ideas.
Blogging is a great way to pass the time, even if you’ve never been published before. The writing process, the subsequent engagement with other bloggers or readers and the discussions that often ensue, combine into a great undertaking. If you have writing ambitions, the page is yours, and I will make sure you get value out of your publication here. Unlike other websites, I always publish a short guest blogger bio and invite my readers to visit the guest contributor’s blog or website.
Many well-known bloggers and writers have submitted guest posts. They have often included links to their sites and blogs, and many of them sharply increased their reader numbers. I like exchanging links and informing readers about other great writing blogs, making guest publishing a collaborative, mutually beneficial endeavour.
This is a writer’s blog and my blog deals with a variety of relevant topics:
- Arts and Crafts
- Being a Writer
- Freelance Writing
- Food and Drink
- Home and Family
- Make Money Online
- Money Making Ideas
- Online World
As you can see, I also write about other issues and would urge you to suggest topics of your own if you so wish. You can pen a guest post title yourself or do it in collaboration with me. Take a look at the following samples:
- Best Writing Holidays
- Setting Up a Freelance Writer Website
- The Five Best Books I’ve Ever Read
A Word on Fiction and Poetry
On occasion, I publish poems or short stories. Most of the time, aspiring writers send them to me and if I like their writing, I am happy to provide them with this platform. Understandably, online writing is often driven by marketing forces and is highly SEO-focused, however, as a writer, I sometimes like to publish great writing, just because it’s good. Quite frequently, I publish my own works of fiction on this website, and whenever I did publish fiction or poetry penned by another writer, my readers have reacted very positively.
For that reason, I would also like to invite you to send me on your poetry or short stories, you might just get published and read by my 17’000 unique monthly website visitors.
Journalism and News
You may also submit articles or news stories. Ultimately, this website is about good writing, and a well-written news story or opinion piece can make a great addition to the content provided here.
Guest Blogging – Everyone Benefits
I have been able to maintain the high quality of the content published on this website by publishing insightful posts and all-in-all great writing. The guest contributions have played a central role in achieving the high reader numbers. In that sense, publishing guest posts benefits me in lots of ways.
My readers also gain from guest publications because they can read posts penned by a wide variety of good writers. It’s not just my writing they can enjoy, but also that of many great bloggers.
Guest bloggers benefit from the exposure publication here provides. Many of them now contribute regularly, some of them ended up with lots of requests from other websites, and all of them grew their subscription numbers considerably subsequent to publication on this website.
Easy Steps to Publication
Having your work published here is easy. You may either forward a post for review or suggest a topic. In both instances, I provide you with feedback. Once we have a completed post, the editing process begins. Beginners will collaborate with me to get the post publication-ready, while professional bloggers will find out the publication date.
The process is simple and enjoyable and offers plenty of scope for discussion and exchange of ideas.
Please get in touch by filling in the contact form.
I respond within one or two days, and we then jointly decide on how best to proceed.
I look forward to reading your work and getting to know you.